OPTIMA YELLOWTOP 12V 55AH 765A IN YTU 4.2
Yellow OPTIMA Batteries are starter and bondage batteries, with strong cycling endurance;
814 254 000 888 2
- Tension: 12V
- Cold Start CCA 765A
- Capacity: 55Ah
- Capacity reserve: 155 min
- Dimensions (L x H x l): 254 x 175 x 200 mm
- Weight: 19.5Kg
- Absorption tension: 14.7 V in cyclical use
Benefits of OPTIMA batteries:
- Lifespan up to twice as long as other batteries.
- Maximum start power within the first 1, 3, 5 and 10 seconds of the start-up process.
- Stable level of performance over time.
- Low self discharge, Ideal for seasonal use: fully loaded, it can remain unused for 12 months at room temperature (or below) and succeed in starting a car.
- High vibration resistance over time 15 times higher than traditional batteries
- High performance in extreme temperatures. (-40 – 40)
- Maintenance-free, leak-free batteries that can be mounted in virtually any position. No acid flow.
- Recharge faster, up to 3.5 times faster than a traditional battery (see technical sheet for more information on charging)
A solid battery for difficult trades
OPTIMA batteries are recognized in commercial uses.
In agricultural uses – TP, strict operating conditions and long storage periods are commonplace. Heavy maintenance programs are an important time for farmers and TP staff; this translates into lower productivity and profit.
OPTIMA batteries help reduce the time spent on them by providing industrial equipment with a consistent, reliable power source in extreme conditions, resulting in spaced replacements and reduced maintenance costs. reducing the amount of time spent repairing vital equipment.
The OPTIMA advantage
TP-agricultural applications that periodically use heavy systems require first-rate start-up power. The patented Spiralcell technology specific to OPTIMAs allows the start-up of large diesel engines even after long periods of non-use – during cold periods.
Its low self-discharge rate makes it ideal for high-seasonal uses. OPTIMA batteries offer unmatched vibration resistance compared to traditional lead/acid batteries, providing up to 15 times more resistance than competing products.
This is particularly interesting for materials used in a rocky, bumpy and high vibrationenvironment. The heavily compressed elements in the battery provide a solid design, free of leakage and avoid the disintegration of the active ingredient, caused by vibrations.
The loss of active ingredient decreases the capacity reserve and start-up power of a battery. An OPTIMA battery is able to withstand challenging terrain and uses without loss of power, improving productivity and efficiency.
Operating in extreme conditions
Advanced OPTIMA battery technology not only provides extended storage time and vibration resistance, but also provides consistent power even in extreme climates and temperatures.
Excessive heat can promote corrosion and degassing, which can shorten the life of a battery. OPTIMA batteries have better heat resistance, reducing its negative impacts. In winter uses, the engine’s start-up power is extremely important. OPTIMA batteries have lower internal resistance, which increases start-up power, even at the lowest temperatures.