BATTERY OPTIMA YELLOWTOP 12V 75AH YTS 5.5 975AEN
Yellow OPTIMA YT S 5.5 battery 12V – 75Ah
The yellow OPTIMA Batteries are batteries start and servitude, strong endurance in cycling;
- Voltage: 12V
- Starting cold 975 CCA has
- Capacity: 75Ah
- Reserve capacity: 155 min
- Dimensions (W x H x l): 325 x 238 x 165 mm
- Weight: 26.5 Kg
- Absorption voltage: 14.7 V in cyclic use
Benefits of the OPTIMA batteries:
- Lifetime up to 2 times longer than other batteries.
- Starting power maximum in 1, 3, 5 and 10 seconds of the start process.
- Stable level of performance at the time.
- Low self discharge, ideal for seasonal employment: fully charged, it can be used for 12 months at room temperature (or lower) and be able to start a car.
- High resistance to vibrations in time 15 times compared to conventional batteries
- High performance in extreme temperatures. (- 40 ° + 40 °)
- Maintenance free, without leaking batteries can be mounted in virtually any position. No flow of acid.
- Faster recharge up to 3.5 times faster than a traditional battery (see the data sheet for more information on the load)
A strong battery for difficult jobs
OPTIMA batteries are recognized in commercial uses.
In the farm uses & TP, the rigorous operating conditions and long periods of storage are commonplace. Heavy maintenance programs represent a time important for farmers and workers of the TP; which translates into a decline of productivity and profit.
OPTIMA batteries contribute to reduce the time to spend providing to industrial equipment, a source of consistent, reliable power in extreme conditions, thereby bringing spaced replacements and reduced maintenance costs by reducing the time spent on the repair of vital equipment.
TP applications & agricultural periodically using heavy systems, ask some first-rate starting power. Clean to the OPTIMA patented Spiralcell technology helps big diesels even start after long periods of non-use & during periods of cold.
Its low self-discharge rate makes it ideal for use in strong seasonality. OPTIMA batteries offer an unequalled vibration resistance compared to the traditional /acide lead batteries, providing up to 15 times more resistance than competing products.
This is particularly useful for materials used in an environment Rocky, bumpy and strong vibrations. Highly compressed in the battery elements bring a solid, leak-free design and avoid the disintegration of the active ingredient, caused by the vibrations.
The loss of active ingredient reduces spare capacity and the starting of a battery power. An OPTIMA battery is capable of resisting the land and challenging uses without power loss, thereby improving productivity and efficiency.
Operating in extreme conditions
The advanced technology of the OPTIMA batteries does not provide only a long storage life and resistance to vibrations, but provides a consistent power even in climates and extreme temperatures.
Excessive heat can promote corrosion and degassing, which may reduce the lifetime of a battery. The OPTIMA batteries have better resistance to heat, reducing its negative impacts. In winter use, the starting power delivered to the motor is extremely important. OPTIMA batteries have a lower internal resistance, which increases the starting power, even at the lowest temperatures.
Jeep Wrangler JK 2.8 L CRD 2007-2013 / / 5.5 YTS – 04727475AD
Chrysler Voyager from 2009
Any Jeep or 4 x 4 accepting this size battery or with mod (this battery can be mounted flat)
There are no reviews yet.